Job Vacancy Administrative and Communications Officer
Higham Ferrers Town Council is a proactive and forward thinking Council that serves a vibrant, attractive historic market town with a current population of around 9000. Following promotion we have vacancy for an Administrative and Communications Officer. This role is customer facing and will be based at the Town Hall. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with integrity, diplomacy when dealing with people and strong organisational skills.
The successful applicant must:
• Be a confident and outgoing person with an interest in the community.
• Have a good level of literacy and numeracy.
• Be computer literate.
• Have good communication skills which include the following:-
Experience of face–to face, telephone, email and letter writing in a business capacity.
• Have good organisational and administrative skills and the ability to organise their own workload.
• Be willing to undertake training
An application form and further details can be obtained by following the link below.
Posted: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 10:59 by Alicia Scholfield