Serving the people of Higham Ferrers

Animal Fouling

The Town Council provides dog bins on its land. They are emptied by North Northamptonshire Council who are also the responsible body when it comes to imposing fines, clearing up, etc. If you would like to report a full bin or someone who is not picking up after their pet please contact the Dog Warden at North Northamptonshire Council on 0300 126 3000.

You can report full dog bins at:

You can also find information on this at

You can report dog fouling here:

Last updated: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 13:49